The best choice of my life

I've always loved animals but vet career it wasn't my first choice. My first carrer was bussnes, but after two years I realized that become a vet doctor was my true vocation, because I found that animals in general are the most beautiful creatures and they can give love without asking anything in exchange.I would do anything to help them.
On the other hand I really love exotic animals so I would like to work in a zoo one day but not in Chile, so I want to go to Africa or another country that works with those kinds of animals. But it's super difficult, so that means that I have realyy long and hard way ahead of me.







1 comments:

Miss said...

I've always loved animals but vet career it wasn't my first choice. My first SP carrer was SP bussnes, but after two years I realized that WF becoome a vet doctor was my true vocation, because I found that animals in general are the most beautiful creatures and they can give love without asking anything in exchange.I would do anything to help them.
WW In the other hand I really love exotic animals so I would like to work in a zoo one day but not in Chile, so I want to go to Africa or another country that works with those kinds of animals. But it's super difficult, so that means that I have SP realyy long and hard way ahead of me

Cata,
it's true it will be difficult but I'm sure you will make it!
miss

Post a Comment